QA Tema Leader
Location: Montreal, Quebec
We are looking for a QA Team Leader to manage system testing activities of our Voice Control product.
As a QA Team Lead for this product, you will:
- Directly supervise QA team members including the preparation and delivery of staff performance evaluations and career development activities
- Involved in new feature analysis to lead the effort in creating test plans and test strategies for them
- Manage the planning and execution of product testing efforts including the associated hardware and personnel resources to meet customer committed dates
- Implement ongoing quality improvement processes working with interdepartmental teams
- Work in the framework of an automated test infrastructure in a clean and disciplined way
- Lead QA activities which includes planning, scheduling, coordination meetings with project management and software development team
- Partially involved in some hands on testing activities and assisting the team members in trouble shooting issues they encounter
- Anticipates quality problems and takes corrective action to resolve and achieve customer commitments
- Report progress on test efforts to the Senior QA Manager regularly
- Some experience with client server systems and understanding of the types of issues can result.
- Strong understanding of different software development cycles (waterfall and agile)
- Programming languages knowledge: Java, C/C++, Perl/Python Scripting;
- At least 5-7 years of QA experience and 1-2 years in a QA Team Lead role
- Solid understanding of computer networks and excellent troubleshooting skills in this environments;
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating system;
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Motivated and good team player;
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively;
- Bachelors in Engineering or Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education
We are the leading provider of speech and imaging solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Our technologies, applications and services make the user experience more compelling by transforming the way people interact with information and how they create, share and use documents. Every day, millions of users and thousands of businesses, experience our company by calling directory assistance, getting account information, dictating patient records, telling a navigation system their destination, or digitally reproducing documents that can be shared and searched. Making each of those experiences productive and compelling is what our company is all about.
Our company builds innovative, intelligent and intuitive touch and speech interfaces to simplify and enhance the way people interact with mobile devices, applications, and services. Our company's solutions make mobile devices and in-car systems easier to use, automate customer self-service, and optimize the access and discovery of even the most advanced mobile applications and content - regardless of technical know-how, location, environment, or physical and literacy capabilities.
If you are interested in this or any other position, please fill out the Forms Page