Supply Chain Systems Manager
Location: St Laurent, Quebec
This position will be involved in the implementation and post-implementation support of the company's new Demand and Supply Chain Planning system Logility. This position will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the end-to-end process (forecasting, replenishment and master planning) and the performance of the Supply Chain system.
Pre-Implementation/ Implementation Responsibilities:
Post - Implementation Responsibilities:
- Involvement in all aspects of the project design, configuration, testing, training and validation.
- Provide first line user training.
- Data collection and validation
- Process and documentation development
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of weekly process metrics such as forecasting accuracy, inventory levels, system alerts, etc.
- Provide expert user knowledge and know-how to train new employees and ensure existing employees are utilizing the system as designed.
- Provide Level I support per request from the user community; investigate and trouble shoot issues; engage Level II troubleshoot issues with software provided, as appropriate
- Continually review existing business processes and recommend and deploy enhanced processes (process improvement and best practices champion).
- Develop and maintain configurable procedures
- Contribute to and maintain system standards
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify possible intrusions and application violations
- Perform daily backup operations ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary
- Create, change, and delete user accounts as requested.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted users.
- Apply patches and upgraders on a regular basis; upgrade administrative tools and utilities
- Maintain operational, configuration or other procedures
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support system capacity planning.
If you are interested in this or any other position, please fill out the Forms Page
- Must be bilingual in English and French
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other related discipline
- 5+ years' experience in the supply chain planning function within the in the consumer goods industry
- Must have 2+ years' experience in managing any one of the supply chain systems such as JDA, Demand Solutions or Logility (preferred).
- Previous experience in troubleshooting information technology, data and process of a supply chain planning system
- CPF, CPIM and/or CSCP certifications desired Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, last minute requests and quick turnarounds with a positive attitude
- Strong detail orientation with proven ability to work quickly without compromising quality